If you are wondering about healthy food recipes or chicken recipes, then you are in the right place. Even the most inflexible nutrition counselors might find out themselves confronting a healthy fast food craving now and then. The ground of these fit persons still look outstanding is because they do not allow cravings to derail their light eating goals. Finding out nutritious, healthy food recipe alternatives is not easy when you are out and about. Still, the particulars labeled as “healthy” frequently contain loads of added up sugar, salt, and preservatives. But thankfully, healthy fast food cravings do not have to lapse your effort to count and feel better.
There are piles of healthy food recipes that will fulfill your desires for chicken recipes like chicken burgers, tacos, burritos, and oily sandwiches, but will not leave you experience as you have just consumed a ton of bricks. Rather than pumping your physical structure full of unhealthy components, try out these 3 healthy food recipes that will savor still better than their gut breaking counterparts.
Here are the top 3 healthy food recipes for you:
1. Burritos / Chipotle Taco:
Fall off your teeth into this healthy food recipe. Merely fill up your favorite corn or wheaten tortillas with this filling up, which includes chicken or turkey breast, turtle beans, corn, and chipotle spread. Garnish and fill your burritos with no-sugar-added up, low salt salsa or fatless Greek yogurt. Below is the full recipe of this healthy fast food known as Burritos, cook and enjoy.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken or turkey breast
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 cupful frozen, a wholesome corn
- 1 (15 ounces) tin can turtle beans, no sugar added up (drained and washed)
- 1 (7 oz.) Tin can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 packet of 8 to 10 corn or wheaten tortillas
- Option for dressing:
- Freshly chopped up coriander
- Fatless pure Greek yogurt
- Salsa, no sugar added up, low salt
- Heat a big non-stick frying pan over medium flame.
- Add up onion, and garlic; heat up till garlic is musky approximately 4 minutes.
- Add chicken or turkey and golden brown it; crumbling with a wooden spoon for approximately 10 minutes.
- Fuss in the rest of the components (from a tin can corn to salt and pepper) and cook on low flame for approximately 10 minutes.
- Heat tortillas on cooking stove or in a microwave oven if you like (not needed).
- Spoon 3/4 cupful of chicken or turkey mixture into every tortilla and dress it with a dollop of fatless Greek yogurt and freshly chopped up coriander. There is much savor in this dish; there is zero need for cheese!
P.S. The tin can of chipotle chilies also can make the 2nd deal of this recipe. Save up the additional few chilies for the future. As well, it can add up a spoonful of the adobo sauce from the tin can to the chicken or turkey mix. The chilies are a fantabulous substitute for whatever taco flavoring packet.
2. Philly Cheese & Chicken Sandwich:
As we decided to write this far-famed Philly chicken sandwich recipe, we had our body of work to scratch out. There is a cause, so a lot of people enjoy this iconic sandwich! We had to overtake one major trouble with the standard version: All that additional fat and calories appeared to be what created it to taste good. Merely, after a few trying out, we arose with an edition that is almost finer than the first. This Philly Cheese & Chicken Sandwich is tasty for sure. The incline protein from the chicken and loads up of sweet peppers and onions feed this recipe with tons of spicy flavor. It has everything you enjoy in a healthy fast food sandwich! Here is the yummy chicken recipe for perfect fast food.
- 2 (1 pound) chicken breast fillets, skinless, sliced through strips
- 1 tablespoonful canola oil
- 1 teaspoonful dried oregano, no mandatory
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seedless, sliced into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seed, cut into strips
- 1 sweet onion, lightly sliced
- 4 pieces 2% Provolone cheese
- 4 – 4″ crusty wheat rolls
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Fuss chicken with salt, black pepper, and oregano.
- In a big frying pan, add up oil, turn to medium flame, add up chicken and make it golden brown on both sides. Add up peppers and onions and carry on cooking till tender.
- Put open rolls on a baking tray; add up cooked chicken, peppers, and onions, top with a cheese slice up on each turn.
- Put rolls in oven and heat till cheese melts. Your yummy chicken recipes are ready.
3. Soft Chicken Tacos
As it concerns to healthy fast food recipes, you cannot beat this recipe. You will enjoy it because it is effortless to cook, plus it doubles up quickly, making it a bang-up serving alternative when you are expecting guests. At lower than 300 calories per taco, it is the smart option for filling your healthy fast food, and chicken recipes taste buds while checking or asserting your weight. Here is the Soft Chicken Tacos recipe for healthy fast food craving.
- 1-pound skimpy ground chicken (no mandatory turkey or mince)
- 6 (8 in) whole-grain tortillas
- 1 tablespoonful taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tomato, cubed
- 2 cups chopped up cos lettuce
- 1/4 plus 2 tablespoonfuls ripped up cheddar cheese, brought down fat
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoonfuls Greek yogurt, no mandatory sour cream
- In a big frying pan cook ground chicken over medium flame, breaking apart into small parts.
- Drain cooked meat and throw away any fat.
- Add up Taco Seasoning and water, fuss about mixing and cooking correctly until most liquid is soaked up.
- To hot tortillas, place a splendidly damp paper towel between everyone and microwave till heated by, approximately 45 seconds.
- Split up meat mixture equally onto tortillas, top with cubed tomatoes, cabbage, cheese, and yogurt. Fold up over tortillas and serve.
TO WRAP UP:
Above were the top 3 healthy food recipes which can kill your fast food cravings at odd times. You can enjoy it as these are chicken recipes also. These are the best and delicious 3 healthy food recipes you can easily make them at home anytime.
So, Which one is your favorite fast food recipe?